Prev: Re: Another Goofy Alarishi Sovereignity Next: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games

Re: Could someone make me decals?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:03:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Could someone make me decals?

>>Thinkin' where I'll find images of Beavis + Butthead for
noseart,
>>Ted

BTW--why would B&B still be around in 20 years, much less 200?
And if they're not around, as I trust God they will not be, why
would you have them as nose art?  Might as well take a few
minutes and come up with something original and higher
quality--and "a few minutes" is all it would take.

Prev: Re: Another Goofy Alarishi Sovereignity Next: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games