Prev: RE: [DS] daleks (All Walkers) Next: Re: [DS] daleks (All Walkers)

Re: FT: battles report

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 09:25:32 +1000
Subject: Re: FT: battles report

G'day Glen,

>Next combat I will use SMs.  Any suggestion for general design?
>Lots of small SM ships?  Several medium or 1 large ship?
>Racks or magazines?  Each of his BBs have about 6 PDS and an ADFC,
>so if there are two BBs it will be a lot of PDS to penetrate.	And he
has
>about 4-6 C1s per BB.

I prefer magazines in place of racks becuase it usually takes a couple
of
waves (for me) to kill so use the space (thus racks = wasted space). I
usually hust go for having them on all my ships (and then having
small-large ships in the fleet) rather than on one mega-ship as a lucky
shot/concentrated fire can't remove them all in one go.

The first few time you use them I'd also put your spread down netlike
(so
if you guess wrong hopefully they won't all miss), once you've got the
hang
of them you can put them in clumps for bigger effects.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: RE: [DS] daleks (All Walkers) Next: Re: [DS] daleks (All Walkers)