Prev: Re: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command? Next: Re: SG II Paradrop, orbital drop

Re: SG II Paradrop, orbital drop

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:09:28 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: SG II Paradrop, orbital drop

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Michael T Miserendino wrote:

> I'm not too familiar with SGII, but the interpretaton appears logical
for
> wounding the soldier, but seems a stretch for the suppression.  Why
would
> everyone duck for cover if Bob sprained his ankle?

I read it not as supression absolute, but that everyone is falling all
over themselves getting new orders, redistributing the load of batteries

for the PRC, ammo for the SAW and making sure the SGT is comfy while he
waits for extraction.

- Ryan Montieth Gill	  NRA / DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command? Next: Re: SG II Paradrop, orbital drop