Prev: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command? Next: Re: Full Thrust line drawings

Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...

From: Jonathan White <Jonw@n...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:46:23 +0000
Subject: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...

devans@uneb.edu wrote:
> *shaking head* First, I keep opening my mouth...
> Then, each time, I am diving into the bunker, quaking, waiting for the
> boom,
> but there's no boom. WHERE'S THE BOOM?!?!?
No Boom today. Boom tomorrow.

> Can someone write me, in a page or two, a concise, step-by-step
process to
> get running on a relatively simple scenerio? With plenty direction to
> rules?
It has to be said that one of the things missing from all the GZG games
that I have found quite useful in other systems is a transcript 'walk
through' of a couple of game turns. OK, once you're up and running it's
wasted space but at the beginning it can help you along. Only a couple
of pages required.

				TTFN
					Jon
"In a tribe of chimpanzees I was a monkey.."
Jonathan White, COS group, Manchester University

Prev: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command? Next: Re: Full Thrust line drawings