Prev: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store... Next: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games

Re: [FMA] Weapon ranges

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:31:49 EST
Subject: Re: [FMA] Weapon ranges

In a message dated 1/25/00 12:49:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Tom.McCarthy@sofkin.ca writes:

> Assault Rifle 	    Range multiplier: 1x   Firepower: D10/D8/D6
>  Impact: D8
>  Automatic Assault Rifle	Range multiplier: 1x   Firepower:
D12/D10/D8
>  Impact: D8

Pardon me, but what are the definitions you are using for an "Assault
Rifle"
and an "Automatic Assault Rifle?"  The last I heard, an asasult rifle is
weapon using an intermediate-power cartridge and capable of automatic
and
semi-automatic operation.  At least in current technology/usage--hence
my
question (since an AR is semi and full-auto, why a seperate entry for
auto?).

And regarding the "non-lethal" d12 weapons you had listed--what's the
PSB or
what sci-fi tale/universe does it come from?  It's kind of hard to
figure out
if someone's stats appear reasonable without knowing what it is they are

describing...

Just my usual question and a half, not to be taken too seriously.

Rob

Prev: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store... Next: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games