Prev: Demoing SG2 (was Re: An apology for the unwashed) Next: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games

Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...

From: -MWS- <mshurtleff1@u...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:26:03 -0800
Subject: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...

At 12:21 PM 1/25/2000 -0600, you wrote:

>***
>With SGII, we kept having to stop play to look something up in the
>rulebook.  It just slowed things down too much for us to really enjoy
it.
>***
>
>Well, I can an accept that as part of the learning I mentioned before,
>but I actually have trouble getting my mind around the steps in playing
>either game, and where I have to look when I'm working out a procedure.
>
>In demoes, the game master kept telling me what to do, but I never
really
>understood why.
>
>Can I feel any dumber?
>
>The_Beast

Are you by any chance dyslexic?  If so, then *any* unmoderated game is
going to be difficult to pick up.  If not, then I don't really know what
tell you <g>.

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
 email: hauptman@sfcmd.com
 StarFighter Command Homepage: http://www.sfcmd.com/

Prev: Demoing SG2 (was Re: An apology for the unwashed) Next: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games