Prev: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store... Next: Re: An apology for the unwashed

Question...

From: "Stark, Luke" <lcs@a...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 13:22:53 -0500
Subject: Question...

>Please note: I found Starfire's Quick Start Rules a nice try, but that
was
>TOO much just rule references and not enough tying those rules together
in
>a coherent text.

Where can the quick start be found? I've ordered FT, but UPS ground is
soooo
slooow.
We're snowed in here at work and I'd love to have something to read...

Any recommendations on web-links for interesting FT reading? (I've read
the
FAQ, etc, I'm talking about peoples skirmishes/battle reports.)

-L

Prev: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store... Next: Re: An apology for the unwashed