Prev: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast Next: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships

Re: [DS] daleks (silly)

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:40:04 +0000 ()
Subject: Re: [DS] daleks (silly)

I want some Daleks!

You've made it sound so interesting that all I want to do is have hordes
of
Daleks rolling across the battlefield.
Now if they made some cyber men we could have the showdown of the
century :)

Just one or two points (well jokes really) about the dalek rules.

> Confidence/Reaction Test Modifiers: Daleks never panic, but they do
cause
> panic.

So all that screaming, shouting and spinning from side to side when ever
an alarm
goes off or a certain doctor escapes itsn't panicking :)

> Combat Characteristics: Have 5 damage points, draw 4 chits in
firefights,
> but only 2 chits in close combat (damage dealt as normal - i.e. use
> standard chit validities).

So the 2 chits for close combat reflects the place sack over Daleks
head or the spin it around till its dizzy tactics :)

> Marine: Essentially small submersible Daleks.

Oh I was looking forward to Daleks with inflatable water wings.

Ok enough sillyness. Were the Daleks from Irregular Minatures?

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast Next: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships