Prev: Re: Cyber Squad Next: Re: Macabre sense of humor

[SG2] Converting WH40K players . . .

From: -MWS- <mshurtleff1@u...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 13:22:32 -0800
Subject: [SG2] Converting WH40K players . . .

Greetings, folks!

Does anyone have a reasonably comprehensive unit conversion list for
WH40K
to SG2 stats?	 I am *not* a WH player, but almost everyone that I play
Clan War and Heavy Gear with is, so I figured I could get more local
players interested in SG2 if I could leverage their existing miniatures
into the game.	I've been wanting to pick up SG2 myself, as the Full
Thrust
scene around here is rather quiet lately.

I've seen Andy Cowling's page, but while he lists the weapon stats, the
link to the unit stats requires that you have the 40K codexes - which is
something that I don't have and I hesitate to spend money on.  I am
interested particularly in Imperial and Space Marine units, as those two
forces should translate the easiest.  Any help for this old space
jockey?
:-)

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
 email: hauptman@sfcmd.com
 StarFighter Command Homepage: http://www.sfcmd.com/

Prev: Re: Cyber Squad Next: Re: Macabre sense of humor