Prev: RE: web site design Next: RE: Battlefield Earth

RE: ST decals

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:26:26 -0800
Subject: RE: ST decals

Part of the Microscale/Superscale system (whichever they are called now)
had
a product that was designed to help restore cracked/brittle decals.  You
could either spray or hand paint the liquid over the decal.  When it was
dried, you would apply the decal just as if it was new.  I've used it on
some English decals that I had for a 1/43rd scale kit of a Ford GT40.
Worked pretty well
		Kent M. McClure