Prev: Re: Professionalism and Quality in FT terms (long) Next: Re: DS2 Tanks

RE: Double-edged Mecha

From: "Sutherland" <nma@k...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 20:52:11 +0900
Subject: RE: Double-edged Mecha

Could be easy.	Just say that if the mecha are within 'say 6"' that the
target vehicle armor is one less.  One thing we did to help mecha have a
purpose was to give them exceptional mobility.	They tended to stay in
tree/city terrain and then jumped any vehicles that got to close.  They
still died really hard in the open.

								That
CHuk Guy