Prev: RE: Cygnus fleet exercises (was: tactics vs a slow mover) Next: Beth's Poll

Slow ships and big guns

From: "Thomas.Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:44:40 -0500
Subject: Slow ships and big guns

Oerjan responded to Glen:

> On missile boats, tried it.  I have this knack for hitting "bonzai
jammers".

Should be "Banzai jammers" - I suspect that the missiles will ignore
small potted trees <g> (I've eaten ginger jam though, so it might be
possible to get bonzai jam as well ;-)

To which I say:

** Hmm. I have my doubts Oerjan. Those salvo missiles are dumb enough to
A)
not all hit when they come out of the pack (your roll a die) and B)
target
the nearest object regardless of how useful that might be. <g>

** And I think it'd be Bonsai Jammers. Maybe they are a bunch of guys
really
in tune with Salvo Missiles such that they can affect their growth....

<hops into FTL to avoid the expected counterfire...>

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: RE: Cygnus fleet exercises (was: tactics vs a slow mover) Next: Beth's Poll