Prev: Re: over sized walkers Next: RE: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast

Re: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 00:06:43 +0000
Subject: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast

>Someone suggested using small ships to make a high speed pass,
>to either 1) needle beam his drives, 2) knock out his "bonzai jammers"

Sorry Guys, but as no-one else has dared comment on this yet I just HAVE
say something..... anyone else got a mental picture of a (probably
japanese) starship surrounded by hordes of missile decoys shaped like
little ornamental trees......?

Jon (GZG), who is up FAR too late for this sort of thing....

Prev: Re: over sized walkers Next: RE: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast