Prev: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad Next: Re: Simultaneous fire [was UK/US in balkans (as the UN)]

Re: "Average" FT ship size?

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:41:29 +0000
Subject: Re: "Average" FT ship size?

Following a quick glance through my ship designs, it seems that an FB
ship
costs on average about 3.3 to 3.5 points per mass (this is for a
warship,
merchants are cheaper). So the 500 points per turn suggested by someone
would buy you around 150 mass of ship (ie one dreadnought, a BB and a
cruiser, five DDs etc)

Tony