Prev: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad Next: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad

Re: [OT]Cyber Squad

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:43:19 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Roger Books wrote:

> Obviously you only watch the Dukes westerns.	Clint Eastwood, yeah
right.
> Take away his big gun and he's nothing.

Personally, I think between Clint, Wayne and McQueen, they could deal
with any problem that cropped up. Anyone else would be for good measure.

Throw in Toshiro Mifune for the slice and dice katana action up close
and
it'd be really bloody.

- Ryan Montieth Gill	  NRA / DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad Next: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad