Prev: RE: [FT] Fleet Battles Next: Re: [FH] SARCo

RE: [FT] AAR

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 06:53:03 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] AAR

Dictionary definition (http://www.m-w.com):
Main Entry: lo·cus
Pronunciation: 'lO-k&s
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural lo·ci /'lO-"sI, -"kI, -"kE/
Etymology: Latin   Date: 1715
1 a : the place where something is situated or occurs : SITE, LOCATION
b :
a center of activity, attention, or concentration
2 : the set of all points whose location is determined by stated
conditions

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net