Prev: Re: Errr. Pardon? Next: Re: [FT] Professionalism and Quality Results

Re: Errr. Pardon?

From: PsyWraith@a...
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:10:14 EST
Subject: Re: Errr. Pardon?

In a message dated 1/18/00 3:58:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
monty@arcadia.turner.com writes:

> On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Magic wrote:
>
>  > They tried to get us to volunteer for the C5 drops while I was in
the
82nd
>  > at Ft Bragg.  Yikes.  That thing would just rip you out the door.
>
>  I never did understand why they just don't run the sticks out the
rear
>  cargo ramp.

Probably due to the fact that you'd end up with multipule entanglements
in
MassTac as Military Lawn Darts run into each other.  Out the troop doors
you
at least get a moderate amount of seperation.

Chris Ruhl
Staff Sergeant, US Army Reserve
301st PSYOP Company (Airborne) (and one of those Military Lawn Darts)

Prev: Re: Errr. Pardon? Next: Re: [FT] Professionalism and Quality Results