Prev: Re: Matrix Next: Blind man 'sees' objects with camera wired to brain

Re: [OT]Cyber Squad

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:30:39 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000 07:13:34 -0800 (PST) Cleats Balentine
<kevinbalentine@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Situation: You have to pick a squad of Seven _Human_ Soldiers from
Film or TV to fight a battle to the death against a similar opponent in
a cyberspace urban environment using modern/futuristic weapons. Who
would you pick, and who would be squad leader? <<

> Hogan's Heroes... I'd take Hogan as the squad leader. Who needs
modern weapons and equipment when you've got Col. Hogan and his merry
band of saboteurs? <<

So that's Hogan, Kinchloe, Newkirk, LeBeau, Carter... and who? And
would they be any good without their secret weapons -- Sgt Schultz
and Col. Klink? <g>

Of course, if sonic weapons are allowed, Major Hochstetter (sp?) would
be a must: "WHAT IS THIS MAN DOING HERE?" at 400dB would bring down the
entire city! <g>

Phil, who can't remember the name of the HH "outside man" -- but then,
he was only mentioned in the very first episode. Good for a scout,
though...
"Sic Transit Gloria Barramundi"
   (Or, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!)
   -- not Douglas Adams, but me: Phil Atcliffe
			 (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: Matrix Next: Blind man 'sees' objects with camera wired to brain