Prev: Re: [FT] AAR Next: Re: UN Fleet Size: (was Nominal Taxation Rates)

Re: Difference Between GZG-Digest and GZG-1

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:08:58 +1000
Subject: Re: Difference Between GZG-Digest and GZG-1

G'day Aimee,

>Being new to the Full Thrust scene, may I ask the difference between
these
>two lists, GZG-Digest and GZG-1 in terms of discussion or format?

You've probably been told this a dozen times already, but...

GZG-L and GZG-DIGEST are the same, its just that L posts messages to you
as
they come in whereas DIGEST collects them all up and just posts you one
big
long message for the day - comes down to whether you want one or 50
messages ;)

Cheers

beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FT] AAR Next: Re: UN Fleet Size: (was Nominal Taxation Rates)