Prev: Re: Far Stars Union Web Page Upgrade (stuff for SG2) Next: Re: [FT] How screens work (was Re: UNSC designs)

[DS2] - FS/FT: Battletech & DS2 for sale

From: Scott Speiker <scspieker@n...>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 21:02:33 -0500
Subject: [DS2] - FS/FT: Battletech & DS2 for sale

Hello all.

    My mom moved to LV this weekend and in the process of packing her
truck
I found a number of battle tech and DS2 figures that I will most likely
never use again.  I would like to put them up for sale and get them to a
good home.

    General condition statement: The miniatures are at least base coated
in
a base color (mostly green) unless otherwise noted.

    Here is the list:

    DS2/ Future Wars minis:
    - 1 pack PT-124 Lt. Grav micvs (5) - in package
    - 1 pack FWF-01 Valderik SA-36 Hvy. Ground attack craft - in package
    - 1 pack FWT-20 Ganymede 2 grav tanks (3 in pack) w/ hvy turrets -
in
package
    - 1 pack FW6V-8 Police Military security GEV van (5 in pack) - in
package

    Battle Tech Minis:
    Ground Vehicles:
    - 1 Warrior H-7 Attack heliocopter (assembled bare metal)
    - 2 Condor Hvy Hover Tanks (Base coated Green)
    - 2 Drillson hvy Hover Tanks (Base coated Green)
    - 2 Maxim Hvy Hover Transport (Base coated Green)
    - 2 Manticore Hvy Tanks (Base coated Grey)
    - 2 Pike support vehicles (tripple Barreled tanks) Camo color scheme
    - 2 Vedette Med. Tanks (primed white)
    - 1 Long-Tom arty. (assembled - bare metal)
    - 2 Galleon 30 ton light tanks (in pack)
    - 1 pack hex bases (4)

    Mechs:
    Med. Lance consisting of:
    - 1 Wolverine
    - 1 Crusader
    - 1 Shadow Hawk
    - 1 Wasp
    All painted in a green brown camo pattern on hex bases
    - 1 Quad leg mech with missile launcher and assault gun like hull
weapon

    Infantry:
    All based on casted strips (from the manufacturer) three to a row,
four
rows per stand
    - 4 stands Kurita SRM troops
    - 4 stands Kurita Laser rifle troops
    - 7 stands Kurita Heavy armored troops
    - 4 stands Steiner SRM troops
    - 4 stands Steiner laser rifle troops
    - 6 stands Stiener Heavy armored infantry

    Books:
    Both books below are brand new, mint condition - NO WEAR!
    - 1 Battletech Companion: The rules of Warfare - Fasa Model: 1690
hardback circa 1994
    - 1 Battletech technical readout 3026 - Vehicles and personal
equipment
soft cover

    I am really only interested in selling these items in one lot if
possible.

    Asking: $100 for entire collection OBO.

    Trade Interests: WH40K orks, or Imperial Guard.  If you have
something
else to offer, please feel free to make an offer and we can go from
there.

Thanks,
Scott Spieker

Prev: Re: Far Stars Union Web Page Upgrade (stuff for SG2) Next: Re: [FT] How screens work (was Re: UNSC designs)