Prev: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention - 6 weeks to go! Next: Re: Far Stars Union Web Page Upgrade (stuff for SG2)

[OT] Looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters, again

From: JDoch226@a...
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 16:45:20 EST
Subject: [OT] Looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters, again

About three months ago someone responded to my post on this list with an

offer to sell me some Galoob Micromachines Star Wars fighters.	If it
was
you, please respond again, as I am still in need.  I'm looking for one
each
of an X-wing, Y-wing, A-wing, B-wing, TIE fighter and TIE bomber.
Thanks!
Jed Docherty