Prev: Re: Shame on you, Los! Next: RE: Shame on you, Los!

RE: Shame on you, Los!

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 07:11:30 -0800
Subject: RE: Shame on you, Los!

"if it ain't rain'n it ain't train'n"
Michael Brown

-----Original Message-----
From:	Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay
Sent:	Thursday, January 13, 2000 9:56 PM
To:	GZG List
Subject:	Shame on you, Los!

Alan E and Carmel J Brain wrote:

> Now THERE's a frightening thought: the AC-5A...

Well IIRC the Air Force is fielding seven 747s mounted with airborne
anti-ballistic
missile laser on them.	Now if we can only get that forward lens to
depress
enough.....

Los
=================================
Shame on you! You know that'd be a bad idea! It'd only give the airforce
a chance
to really work out that interservice rivalry once and for all....

Air force pilot on AC-5A Thunderchicken:

"You want it where? Okay. .... Wait, we're you the 'gyrenes that broke
up
my favorite bar at <deleted for security reasons>? .... I think you
were.....
....one Alpha Strike coming right up.... where did you say your trench
was
again?...."

<I'm only kidding in case we have any flyboys around. But us PBI develop
healthy respect for how dead one can get from friendly air dropped
ordinance
or friendly artillery. The PBI can eat the round, and the arty gunner or
the
sky jockey just goes back to his hooch safe and sound.>

<Course, I'll be the first to say thanks for those 155's and the FAE
when
I've got hostile contacts over-running my perimeter... ;-)  >

Tom
Who thought the only condition for an excercise was rain... unless it
was snow.
"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Homepage: http:\\fox.ntsn.ca\~kaladorn\index.html
ICQ: 58316640 (Tomin8tor)

"Ah. I see. Inform me if there is any change in his condition."
<hangs up the phone>
"How is he?"
"He's dead."
-- The movie Top Secret

Prev: Re: Shame on you, Los! Next: RE: Shame on you, Los!