Prev: RE: Far Stars Union Web Page Upgrade (stuff for SG2) Next: Err, Pardon? I think I eat my words

RE: SGII Scenario: Comments?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:37:45 +1100
Subject: RE: SGII Scenario: Comments?

Presumably both players will start out thinking that the other player is
the
ESU.
This is certainly going to generate an early SNAFU until they 'capture'
the
opposing force & find themselves on the same side.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander

LISTEN).
>	-The in-town forces will fire on ANY troops who approach within
> their
> 2nd range band.
>	-Spotting roll MAY be made (if a PLAYER desires) and will, if
> successful, reveal the identity of the opposing troops.
>
> Victory: Each side starts with 10 VP. During the game:
>	-1 VP is gained for every enemy (BLACK) soldier wounded or
killed.
>	-1 VP is lost for every soldier wounded
>	-2 VPs are lost for every soldier killed
>	-2 VPs are lost for every 'enemy' (NSL for NAC/ NAC for NSL)
soldier