Prev: Re: [FT] counters Next: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...

Re: Pod Racing at GZG-ECC III

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:48:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Pod Racing at GZG-ECC III

"Robertson, Brendan" wrote:

> How do you get into it?
> I keep getting the egroup login screen.

    If you're registered, just enter your e-mail address and password.
If you
aren't registered with eGroups, it takes about 3 minutes to do so.

-Mike

III.
http://www.egroups.com/docvault/gzg/Pod%20Racing
(http://www.egroups.com/group/gzg/info.html).

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"The world has no room for cowards.
 We must all be ready to toil, to suffer, to die.
 And yours is no less noble because no drum beats
 before you when you go out in your daily battlefields.
 And no crowds shout about your coming when you
 return from your daily victory or defeat."
 -Robert Louis Stevenson

Prev: Re: [FT] counters Next: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...