Prev: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions... Next: Re: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters

RE: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:48:05 -0600
Subject: RE: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters

> > Mike Miserendino use some of the fighter minis from Reviresco in his
> > Battlestar games at GenCon (pics on my GenCon Page):
> > http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/GCFri.html
>
>	Oh, lordy, I forgot how cool your pages were.
>	That SF crossover game, with ships from Star Trek,
>	Star Wars, Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, and
>	Space Above and Beyond, is just too cool for words.
>	How I wish I could have been at GenCon and
>	participated!
>
>	Thank you so much for the ship control sheets!
>	I may try to re-create this battle with my
>	collection of starship minatures, supplemented
>	with printed counters.

Thanks for the kind words.  At GenCon 2000 I will run the next chapter
of
Sci-Fi Crossover, Return of the Executor.  The Star Wars Empire pulls
out
the big guns when a Super Star Destroyer shows up (Kenner SW collector's
fleet) along with some escorts.  Opposing the tyrany will be the usual
(?!)
ships from B5, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, and Space: Above and
Beyond,
plus the Trek ships will have a Battle Tug and a new fleet of ships from
the
Star Blazers Earth Defence Force will make an appearance and possibly a
small fleet of Star Wars Rebels will also show up.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
For the latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/index.html
star_ranger@my-deja.com