Prev: Re: ChitDrawer source. Next: Re: ChitDrawer source.

Re: ChitDrawer source.

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 20:09:15 -0500
Subject: Re: ChitDrawer source.

Keith Watt wrote:
>    I'd be interested in seeing the code if possible.	I might could
port it
> to Windows CE (to run on a Palm PC) for you.

	You know Keith, it just struck me that those nifty
	ship control cards you have for the Exodus project
	are just about the same size as the Palm screen...
	The check off boxes are about the same size as
	a standard Palm check box as well.
	Hmmmmmm....

	I'll have to play around with this on my Visor.
	It will be a bear to allow the user to make their
	own ship control sheets, but do-able.

Prev: Re: ChitDrawer source. Next: Re: ChitDrawer source.