Prev: Re: Errr. Pardon? Next: Re: ChitDrawer source.

Re: ChitDrawer source.

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 20:01:10 -0500
Subject: Re: ChitDrawer source.

Andrew Martin wrote:
> I'm considering getting a Palm PC in the near future. Do you know what
> software development tools are available for it?

	Don't get a Palm. Get a Handspring Visor instead.
	It uses the Palm OS, so all palm software works on it.
	It is only $250 for the 8 meg model.
	(you need at least 8 megs, trust me)
	It has the *springboard* expansion slot.
	http://www.handspring.com
	http://www.visorcentral.com

	I'm programming my Visor with Quartus Forth, which
	is really cool.  If you are into Forth.
	http://www.quartus.net

	For a list of other development tools:
	http://www.wademan.com/Pilot/Program/FAQ.htm

	The recommended one is MetroWerks Code Warrior
	C++ for Palm.  Be warned it is about $300.

Prev: Re: Errr. Pardon? Next: Re: ChitDrawer source.