Prev: Re: [FT] How screens work (was Re: UNSC designs) Next: Re: Errr. Pardon?

Re: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:52:27 -0500
Subject: Re: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters

Dean Gundberg wrote:
> Mike Miserendino use some of the fighter minis from Reviresco in his
> Battlestar games at GenCon (pics on my GenCon Page):
> http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/GCFri.html

	Oh, lordy, I forgot how cool your pages were.
	That SF crossover game, with ships from Star Trek,
	Star Wars, Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, and
	Space Above and Beyond, is just too cool for words.
	How I wish I could have been at GenCon and
	participated!

	Thank you so much for the ship control sheets!
	I may try to re-create this battle with my
	collection of starship minatures, supplemented
	with printed counters.

Prev: Re: [FT] How screens work (was Re: UNSC designs) Next: Re: Errr. Pardon?