Prev: RE: Frigates, Destroyers and Cruisers! Oh My! (was Re: Decals) Next: ID codes - second draft

Re: Frigates, Destroyers and Cruisers! Oh My! (was Re: Decals)

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:35:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Frigates, Destroyers and Cruisers! Oh My! (was Re: Decals)

Hmm, there seems to be a certain difference of opinion here.  I've got
12 slots
for Heavy Frigates and Heavy Destroyers.

In those 12 slots, I'm going to make 6 of each code.  So...

Pick two of the following three:

FFH FH FA
DDH DH DA

The concensus so far seems to be that people either want FH or FFH, so
it looks
like I'll be removing FA from the mix.	Any objections?

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: RE: Frigates, Destroyers and Cruisers! Oh My! (was Re: Decals) Next: ID codes - second draft