Prev: Frigates, Destroyers and Cruisers! Oh My! (was Re: Decals) Next: RE: Frigates, Destroyers and Cruisers! Oh My! (was Re: Decals)

Re: [FT] fleet colour schemes (picts wanted) (long)

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:58:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] fleet colour schemes (picts wanted) (long)

I've got pictures of some of mine at:
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/CammoS.html
(At least for the moment; my page needs some serious revision, and this
page will probably be gone within the month)

And the actual paints that I used are:

>FSE
Base of black, drybrushed with Ral Partha Grey -- a VERY light grey just
shade away from white.	Details were then picked out with white.

>NAC:
Base of black, drybrushed dark grey, with the dazzle pattern painted
medium
grey and drybrushed with a slightly paler grey.

>NSL
Base of black (see a theme here....), drybrushed with a panzer grey,
details picked out with the Partha Grey that I used before.

>Sa'Vasku
>John Crimmins:      Very Dk. Green, Green Trim

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.