Prev: SG2: rule book example vehicle armor Next: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...

Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...

From: -MWS- <mshurtleff1@u...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 23:20:16 -0800
Subject: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...

At 02:07 AM 1/12/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Thomas Pope wrote:
>> Donald Hosford wrote:
>> > Alps?   What kind of machine is that?  (Mountainous?...8D)
>>
>> It's a line of printers that uses a "dry ink" system.  Perfect for
printing
>> decals.  They will also print in white and gold, which can be
useful...

>> Tom
>
>Are those things as expensive as I have heard?
>
>Donald Hosford

Depends on how good a shopper you are <g>.  I bought a refub MD-1000
(which
I haven't had a single lick of trouble with) on an online lot sale
closeout
for $98 US after shipping.  Considering that I got a $50 factory rebate
*and* a $50 ribbon & paper promotional pack along with it, I think that
came out fairly OK on that deal. :-)

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com
  StarFighter Command: http://www.sfcmd.com/

Prev: SG2: rule book example vehicle armor Next: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...