Prev: Re: (FT) NAC 23rd Raider Group Next: Re: Heavy Fighter Technology

Heavy Fighter Technology: What doth St Jon Say ?

From: "Denny Graver" <den_den_den@t...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 01:31:08 -0000
Subject: Heavy Fighter Technology: What doth St Jon Say ?

Oerjan wrote:

>A case of contradicting rules here, since KV fighters obviously fire
>"fighter weapons" (and therefore don't hit on rolls of "4") and equally
>obviously ignore screens (which the heavy fighters are "treated as"
>having).
>
>If the explanation after "ie:" hadn't been there, I'd've ruled it like
>Denny does, but that explanation together with the PSB description
>out-votes his interpretation 2:1 :-/

And like any good umpire I can be swayed by a reasonable argument.
Oerjan
alone should have 'enough jets' to sway this one - however, as my
decision
has been 'outed' on list, I wonder if St Jon would intercede on this
one.....

:Den

P.s : Any news on Fleetbook 2 ? (He waits, listening to see if the pin
he
can heard came from a hand grenade...)	Content ?, new stuff... anything
we
don't know already ... ;)

Prev: Re: (FT) NAC 23rd Raider Group Next: Re: Heavy Fighter Technology