Prev: Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT KV FIGHTERS Next: Re: Heavy Fighter Technology

Re: [FT] How screens work (was Re: UNSC designs)

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:46:32 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] How screens work (was Re: UNSC designs)

G'day Ryan,

>> Which also sounds good - though it'd be interesting to see what
happened if
>> the spheres of ships interpenetrated ;)
>
>I rather like Ken Kato's use of screens in his books on Colonial
>Expansion.
>
>He makes use of the concept that interlocking fields reinforce each
other
>and make a stronger whole.

I like the sound of that too, though its probably way too small for FT
scale - just have to keep it as a tidbit for when imagining what it
'really' looked like ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT KV FIGHTERS Next: Re: Heavy Fighter Technology