Prev: Decals Next: RE: Decals

OU destroyers

From: "Thomas.Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:11:58 -0500
Subject: OU destroyers

I had a look at the ships described on the ship registry. Those don't
sound
a lot to me like the mini I've got (personal opinion only). It didn't
look
that modular and it seemed to me to have a number of what could be
antennae
(though I thought maybe forward mounted weapon arrays). It didn't look
like
something you could add and subtract large modules from that provided
the
differing characters that have been defined for it. I'm not saying
modularity isn't a good idea, it just doesn't fit (IMO) with the mini.

Just to be difficult, I think I'll come up with my own version of the DD
(I'll give it another name, though I like the Freemantle class). I'll
post
it when I'm satisfied with it.

Thanks for the painting advice. I don't know if I *can* paint anything
as
garish as those Aussie jets. :)

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch