Prev: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions... Next: Re: OT: Battleships vs. Carriers...

Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:34:05 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Subject: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >>Haven't figured out any suggestions for the number scheme, but this
> >>did bring to mind the other fellow trying to pay for his ALPS by
> >>offering custom decal work that was going to try to get the ok to
> >>make decals for the major FT fleet logos. Has anybody heard anything
> >>further on that topic?
> >
> >Hi Schoon -
> >
> >Re: the message below from the list, do you want to let on yet about
the
> >ones you are doing?
> >I didn't want to mention them on-list if you didn't want it known
yet, but
> >it might be a good idea if people knew they were coming...
>
> Oh bugger. This wasn't meant to go to the list, and I KNOW I changed
the
> "to" line..... sometimes I hate email... :-(
> Still, I guess you are all wondering what the heck this is about now,
> aren't you....?   ;-)

ha! you expect *us* to believe *that*? no, Mr Tuffley, this is simply
highly cunning advertising - you pique our interest with a seemingly
mistaken and highly cryptic email, and we rush to buy Schoon's products!
naturally, we'll all fall for it. :)

tom

Prev: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions... Next: Re: OT: Battleships vs. Carriers...