Prev: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions... Next: Re: (FT) NAC 23rd Raider Group

Future History for Japan

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:19:32 +0900
Subject: Future History for Japan

Playing FT here in Japan, I have felt a need for a more detailed history
of what Japan is doing. It is mentioned here and there in brief, but I
haven't been able to find any information on specifics. Japanese (wet)
navy us mentioned, and "japanese corporate" forces exist as figures. But
do they have a planet? Are they allied with anyone? When did they do
anything in particular? Do they have any of their own fleet designs? Or
even have a fleet? Do Hitachi and Mitsubishi still make the best
military vessels?

If anyone has any information, I'd sure love to hear about it.

Thanks.

Edward Lipsett
Fukuoka, Japan

Prev: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions... Next: Re: (FT) NAC 23rd Raider Group