Prev: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality (longish) Next: Re: UNSC designs

RE: basing for DS II

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 06:26:39 -0500
Subject: RE: basing for DS II

I use a US penny with 3 infantry personnel glued to it. Large enough to
make
some variation in possitions, but small enough to hide in terrain. Main
reason? Cost. How much cheaper can you get (at least in the US). I also
have
specialized infantry units mounted differently. I have 2 for a snyper
team
and 1 for a motorized scout (on motorcycle).

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ds2/