Prev: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality Next: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality

Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 16:52:47 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality

Laserlight wrote:

> >>From Laserlight:
> >
> >> As far as the minors go, I'd say New Israel will be decent
> (because
> >> they have incentive to practice) ......--a few crews from
> either nation
> >might perhaps make it up to
> >> NSL level.

     Actually the NI fleet is really overrated.   It's just that
nobody wants to beat the NI fleet because they might have to
occupy NI land, and then the war really starts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality Next: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality