Prev: Re: OT, Cont. Re: On the Care and Feeding of Clone Corps Next: test message

[DS2] CHIT DRAW MADE EASY

From: "Denny Graver" <den_den_den@t...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 20:33:47 -0000
Subject: [DS2] CHIT DRAW MADE EASY

In the wee hours of this morning I was suddenly inspired to write a
qbasic
DS2 Chit Draw programme.  If you would like a copy, please email me for
copy.

It is basic and sloppily written, but does the job of drawing 'X' chits
from
the available pool and totalling the number of each colour drawn. As per
RL,
each chit can be drawn once ,and  is put back into the pool after all of
the
chits for that particular draw have been made.

den_den_den@talk21.com

Prev: Re: OT, Cont. Re: On the Care and Feeding of Clone Corps Next: test message