Prev: RE: GZG Orders email address Next: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality

Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:47:23 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality

One thing I keep seeing come up, the NAC has many more ships, now
I see the NAC has better crews and better officers.

Is this really the way we want to go?  Do we want NAC to be the
force that everyone wants to play because they are better than
everyone else?	Some balance would be nice...

Roger (Yes, I play FSE, and my crews are as well trained as the
	best of the best. :)

Prev: RE: GZG Orders email address Next: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality