Prev: RE: FT AAR - Operation Furious Riposte - 20,000 pt battle Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Email problems again..... :-(

Re: Launching fighters

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 22:21:51 -0500
Subject: Re: Launching fighters

At 01:29 PM 1/5/00 -0500, Indy wrote:
[snippity]
>>http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc2/images/SatAft/ECC2_BYOF3
.jpg
>>You can see pictures of the entire event at
>>http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc2/home.html
>
>The person closest is Aaron Teske,

Ack!

>and he has fighters that are
>removable from not only their base, but the carrier, too.

A nifty effect, but a leeeetle hard on the drilling hand when done all
in
one night.  I hate it when I get blisters from the pin vise....

>Keith Watts is the gentleman Jon refers to above.

[in the back, since I snipped the ref....]

>The person between Aaron and Keith is our own John Aktinson.

The One and Only.
(As the list heaves a sigh of relief.... ^_- )

>The gentleman in the dark t-shirt...I don't remember his name.

Um... shoot.  Me neither.

>And *I*, I am off-camera, where the paper and brown die bag are on the
>left, the focus of attention from both Aaron and John....

...as Indy misses with his pulse torps. ^_^

(Okay, so I don't actually remember the moment.  But you can't pass up a
line like that....)

Later,
					Aaron

Prev: RE: FT AAR - Operation Furious Riposte - 20,000 pt battle Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Email problems again..... :-(