Prev: Re: DS2: Scenario ideas ... Next: Time and Distance yet again

Re: [ot] you can find ALMOST anything on ebay...

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 04:53:08 GMT
Subject: Re: [ot] you can find ALMOST anything on ebay...

I have been watching this guy's auctions for a month or so.  He had a
couple of different lots up but he is expecting to sell them too close
to retail.  His high reserve prices have always KOed the sale.	He
would be better off breaking things down into smaller chunks but hey,
maybe he will answer my email and sell the whole shebang to me for
$75.  Heh.

-=Kr'rt