Prev: Re: FT Ship Generation Next: Re: Campaign Rules

FT Campaigns

From: "Stuart Ford" <smford@e...>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:31:18 -0600
Subject: FT Campaigns

Howdy Gang,

With all this talk about ship levels, I wanted to add my own comments
to the equation...

When in a campaign environment, my ship costs change due to the
engineering
requirements of the shipyards.

 To build an entirely new design, the cost for the first ship in the
class
is 2 x Cost.

When retrofiting an existing hull/engine design, the first ship in the
new
class is
1.5 x Cost.

This limits the ability of players in a campaign to build new ship
designs
on a whim,
and targets most new R&D onto small escort class hulls to save budget
and
resources.

Stuart

Prev: Re: FT Ship Generation Next: Re: Campaign Rules