Prev: Re:Martyrs and Atrocities Next: Re: Martyrs and Atrocities

Search for the Beast

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 22:10:42 -0500
Subject: Search for the Beast

Hey Beastie!

Please mail me off-list regarding some light at the end of a very, very
long tunnel. A very long overdue transport has arrived.... and it might
be a better Xmas (or belatedly given substantially sublight postal
speeds) for ya!

I seem to have misplaced thy email and snailmail addresses. But I have
not forgotten thee....

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Homepage: http:\\fox.ntsn.ca\~kaladorn\index.html
ICQ: 58316640 (Tomin8tor)

"Ah. I see. Inform me if there is any change in his condition."
<hangs up the phone>
"How is he?"
"He's dead."
-- The movie Top Secret

Prev: Re:Martyrs and Atrocities Next: Re: Martyrs and Atrocities