Prev: Stealth Xmas (fwd) Next: Re: Medtech 2180, III

Re: Where to buy Piano wire (in US)

From: krs@g...
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:04:54 -0800
Subject: Re: Where to buy Piano wire (in US)

K&S Brass and Aluminum tubing is sold in most Hobby
stores, they also sell piano wire.  Check your nearest
modeling supplier if your hobby store doesn't stock.  I've
lately switched to florist's wire, it's softer and can be
shaped to form spear points, etc., and is available at
Micheals, Ben Franklin or any place that sells ladies craft
supplies.

KR, Geo-Hex