Prev: RE: Michael Brown's DS2 page Next: Re: FT: Transporting minis

RE: transporting minis, safe jumps

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:27:06 EST
Subject: RE: transporting minis, safe jumps

I bought some Plano compartmentalized boxes (by the tackle boxes),
at Walmart (mega-store with everything), some one-side-sticky
magnetic strips, and washers.  I glued the washers to the bottom of
the stands and put the magnetic strips on the bottom of
the Plano boxes.  They can still get rattled around with violent
activity
so with some of the more fragile ones I put cotton around them.
That other box with foam sides that someone found sounds better
but pricier.

Why bother with these same jump limits?  It's more details than I
want for a strategy campaign.  Jump in, do battle, fleeing survivors
that can leave do so.  Don't go the Imperial Starfire route where
you have to keep track of every hour.  The campaign will take longer
than real life in that way.

Glen

Prev: RE: Michael Brown's DS2 page Next: Re: FT: Transporting minis