Prev: Re: Medtech 2180 Part II Next: Medtech 2180, III

Mini Transporting

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 02:43:09 -0500
Subject: Mini Transporting

Plastic containers, segmented, with foam lining. Moving vehicles is a
pain in the butt. But the big pain? TREES! The flock comes off if struck
(even if hairspray is used to protect them) and therefore they need to
be packed carefully. But guess what? They tangle into each other if
pushed together, and their shape with bases and conical foliage (pines)
is not much for transport. My best solution is a 6.4" high container I
found at walmart and now I store them upright and just make sure I have
the 50 or so req'd to fill the whole container. Then they travel okay.

As to Brian's comments - Rifle case? I'd like to see you with that at
the border.

"What's the nature of your visit?"
"Gaming at Lancaster Penn"
<mandatory repetition three times as gaurd can't fathom why you'd pay to
drive a huge distance to play with toys>
"And what have you in the trunk?"
"Miniatures."
"Looks like a strange case.... hey! that looks like a rifle case...."
"...No really, there's no need to use the PR-24s.... I can explain"
<smack smack smack>

:)

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Homepage: http:\\fox.ntsn.ca\~kaladorn\index.html
ICQ: 58316640 (Tomin8tor)

"Ah. I see. Inform me if there is any change in his condition."
<hangs up the phone>
"How is he?"
"He's dead."
-- The movie Top Secret

Prev: Re: Medtech 2180 Part II Next: Medtech 2180, III