Prev: Re: FT: Transporting minis Next: RE: Michael Brown's DS2 page

RE: Transporting minis

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:04:56 +1000
Subject: RE: Transporting minis

Ah, try sections of foam (soft rubber type) with a slot cut into it. The
vertical stand rod of the stand slides into teh cut and then you have
the
mini sitting just above teh top of the foam. The base is under the
bottom
and sits in the base of teh box/carry case. I have trays cut to size and
the
foam cut to about 2 cm smaller in height. The foam is about 3cm in
height so
the mini never actually touches the foam.

Owen G