Prev: Medtech 2180 Part II Next: RE: [FT] Jump limits

Re: [FT] Jump limits

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 18:07:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Jump limits

>>Making the following assumptions:
>>1) I have my stellar mass data correct;

Insert
1A) that all stars in question are main sequence size V (IIRC)--which
they aren't but the last time I whimpered for a source for more data,
no one responded.

>Indy said:
>So, what does this mean? More research for youuuu! :) :)  If you need
>some reference materials or something, lemme know and I'll see what I
>can dig up.

I hereby let you know.	Please note that Nyrath's Star List for the
Official Unofficial GZG Canon, Non-Canon, and Auto-Canon Universe(s)
does not have stellar size, IIRC--at least the last version I
downloaded didn't have it for many/most of the stars in question.

Prev: Medtech 2180 Part II Next: RE: [FT] Jump limits