Prev: Re: Medtch 2180 Next: Re: Medtch 2180

Re: GZG Online Catalogue

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:29:54 GMT
Subject: Re: GZG Online Catalogue

The links work.  The image in the window is slightly left of center
but it's there.

But.. <G>

One of my pet peeves is the spawning of new windows.  If you run your
browser full screen, you get the "joy" of having to close down each
and every spawned window.  =Every= time a web site spawns a window
that I can't "back arrow" from, I grind my teeth a little further to
the gum line.

Regards,
-=Kr'rt